Who we are
Our website address is: https://conflicttransformationfund.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
We collect your name, organization, email and any additional comments you submit when completing a form.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Your data is only available to our team members.
How long we retain your data
For users that sign-up for our newsletter on our website, we do not have an established time limit for how long we store the personal information you provide on the form.
What rights you have over your data
If you have used the contact form or newsletter sign-up form, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form to make a request.
Where we send your data
We do no send your data to any external people or entities.
We offer links to other websites. Please note: When you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
How we protect your data
For site security purposes this website employs a software program to monitor network traffic and security exploits.
Email list data
Our email service provider takes data security very seriously and employs best practices. You can learn more about Mailchimp’s security policies and how they protect your data.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive data from third parties.